CONTACT / Q&A
Check out our Q&A, here we have already listed the most frequently asked questions to help you even better.
Do you want to visit BRET with a group of more than 6 people?
Please fill in the form down below.
1. What are your opening hours at BRET?
We are open every Tuesday till Friday from 12:00-22:00 and Saturday from 15:00-22:00
* Friday is our busiest day, so it's not possible to have dinner with a big group on Fridays, we are happy to provide you with the snack and drink card!
2. We would like to reserve a spot on the roof terrace, is this possible?
Unfortunately, the rooftop terrace is not open every day, we only do this with sufficient reservations. It is therefore not guaranteed that a place can be reserved on the rooftop terrace. So by default we place the reservation on our downstairs terrace, if the rooftop terrace opens, we will place you there.
3. We have many people with dietary requirements or special requests, what is your offer concerning food?
Our menu consists out of sustainable produce with many different types of dishes, many of our dishes are vegetarian and with gluten-free options. In addition to that we also have a few vegan options. Feel free to take a look at our menu. This can be found on the restaurant page.
4. I would like to make a reservation for (more than) 6 people, is this possible?
Of course this is possible, we would ask you kindly to fill in this form. This way we can take care of your reservation as well as possible. We work with an adapted menu for groups of more than 6 people. You can also order from the entire drink and snack card during your visit.
5. What are the food options regarding dinner for big groups?
We work with an adapted food menu for a group of more than 6 people.
¬ BRET Burger
¬ Carrot Burger
¬ Western Burger
¬ Entire Snack & Drink Card
* All dishes are served with fries and coleslaw and can be ordered as vegetarian or meat.
• If there are people present with allergies, we are happy to take this into account and come up with a suitable solution for this.
6. Is it possible to have a dinner on the rooftop terrace?
It is only possible to have diner downstairs, and not on the roof. On the roof we only work with the 'Borrel & Snack' card, feel free to order some of our delicious snacks and bites.
6. What about payment at BRET with large groups?
It is possible to pay on invoice with us or directly at the bar. Furthermore, we do not work with open bar or arrangements. We can make agreements about a limit. Our employees will ensure that you are kept informed of the bill. They will inform you when the limit has been reached. This way you can enjoy carefree and we keep an eye on the bill.
7. We would like to make a reservation on Friday, is it not possible to have a bite at all?
You can! Our entire snack and drinks menu is available. Here you will find various snacks and snacks that can be ordered. It is not possible to order from our diner menu on Friday, because this is our busiest day from the week.
8. We would like to rent a part of BRET, is this possible?
That is possible. You can send us an email to or fill in the contact form. We will answer your request as soon as possible.
9. Is it possible to host an event at BRET?
It is not possible to host an event at BRET due to COVID-19
Our club is closed till 13 August due to the rules from the Dutch government
1. Where can you find all your events?
On our Facebook page. You will also find an overview on the website > Agenda.
2. What are your rules about the club?
More information about our houserules concerning can be found here.
Rules about enter our club regarding COVID-19 can be found here.
3. I bought a ticket for one of your events, what now?
On our socials you will find more information about the alternative dates of the events that are planned until August 13th. You receive an email from Eventix, with more information about refunding and inforation about the event.
4. What does the future look like with regard to COVID-19?
We are doing our best to complete the puzzle again and are busy planning. We ask you for some patience, more information will follow in the week of 13th August.
You can make a reservation via the website.
If you have any questions about the restaurant, our products, or anything else? Check out the q&a. If you can't find your answer there. Please let us know via:
If you have feedback or a complaint during your visit in BRET?
Please let us know via:
Lost something during your visit in BRET?
Please let us know via: